Apply to Kindergarten!
If your child was born in 2016 and you live in New York City, your child can start kindergarten in September 2021. All families, including current pre-K students, students with disabilities, and English Language Learners, should submit an application.
-If you have a sibling in our school who is NOT a current 5th grader, please make sure to identify the sibling(s) on your application page. A reminder that sibling priority is only given to siblings who are currently at PS 169, not other family members or former students.
Apply by Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Apply one of these ways:
- 1. Apply online at MySchools.nyc
- This option is available 24 hours a day.
- Apply in Arabic, Bangala/Bengali, Chinese, English, French, Haitian Creole, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Urdu.
- 2. Apply over the phone by calling 718.935.2009
- Call Monday through Friday 8am-6pm.
- Apply by phone in over 200 languages. If you speak a language other than English, ask for an interpreter.
Need further support?
Contact a Family Welcome Center by visiting schools.nyc.gov/welcomecenters.
Learn more about kindergarten admissions.